Neurology-2018 is an annual conference which is one of the largest educational and scientific events in the Nutrition field. The program is well designed by the conference committee which includes plenary lectures, oral sessions, poster sessions and symposia/workshops.
• Heads/Deans/Senior Professors/Associate Professor/Assistant Professors
• Vice Presidents/Senior Vice Presidents/Executive Vice Presidents
• Neuroscience Training Institutes
• Manufacturing Medical Devices Companies
• Clinical Data Management Companies
• Medical Devices Manufacturing Companies
• Neurovaccine Developers and Investigators
• Neurology Associations and Societies
• Neurology Scientists and Researcher
• Business Entrepreneurs and Neuro marketers
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
• Title of the abstract must be in sentence case. The title must represent the abstract content.
• Name of the author and co-authors (if present). You may list up to 20 individual authors for each abstract.
• Provide your full name, degree, institution, address, telephone number, and email address. (Email address of the main author/presenter).
• Abstract content must not exceed 300 words. The body of the abstract should describe your research, results and conclusions of your study.
• A short biography of 100 words of the main author/presenter must be included along with abstract.
• All the abstracts must be submitted before the deadlines provided.
• Abstract will be reviewed by the committee and you will receive an e-mail notification within 24-48 hours of abstract submission.
For the sample template of the abstract, please click here
Complete the form and send us your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org
Neurology-2018 Abstract Submission starts from January 25, 2018. All the abstracts should be submitted through online abstract submission or can be mailed at email@example.com