International Neurology Conference is an annual conference which is one of the largest educational and scientific events in the Neurology. The program is well designed by the conference committee which includes plenary lectures, oral sessions, poster sessions and symposia/workshops. Please don’t miss this opportunity to showcase your talent.We welcome all to this esteemed event.
1. Vice Presidents/Senior Vice Presidents/Executive Vice Presidents
2. Heads/Leaders/Deans/Senior Professors/Associate Professor/Assistant Professors
3. Neuroscience Training Institutes
4. Manufacturing Medical Devices Companies
5. Clinical Data Management Companies
6. Machinery Manufacturing Companies
7. Medical Devices Manufacturing Companies
8. Neurovaccine Developers and Investigators
9. Neurology Associations and Societies
10. Business Entrepreneurs
11. Neurology Scientists and Researcher
12. Neuro marketers
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
1. Title of the abstract must be in sentence case. The title must represent the abstract content.
2. Name of the author and co-authors (if present). You may list up to 20 individual authors for each abstract.
3. Provide your full name, degree, institution, address, telephone number, and email address. (Email address of the main author/presenter).
4. Abstract content must not exceed 300 words. The body of the abstract should describe your research, results and conclusions of your study.
5. A short biography of 100 words of the main author/presenter must be included along with abstract.
6. All the abstracts must be submitted before the deadlines provided.
7. Abstract will be reviewed by the committee and you will receive an e-mail notification within 24-48 hours of abstract submission.
Neurology-2018 Abstract Submission starts from January 15, 2018.
We are waiting for your submission, Book your slots As soon as possible.
For the sample template of the abstract, please click here
All the abstracts should be submitted through Online Abstract Submission or can be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org