We invite you to submit your abstract in relation to research and proficiency in Neurology and Neuroscience. You can submit your work in these broad themes but not limited to this. You can submit abstract on any other topics related to Neurology. We accept abstracts of all the related interest areas.
- Cognition and Behaviour Neuroscience
- Stem cells & Neuroregeneration
- Neurotrauma-Traumatic Brain Injury & Stroke
- Sensory and Motor Systems
- Integrative Systems: (Neuroendocrinology, Neuroimmunology and Homeostatic Challenge)
- Translational Neuroscience & Neurophysiology
- Neurodegeneration & Functional Neurogeriatrics
- Neural Excitability, Synapses, and Glia: Cellular Mechanisms
- Neuro-Therapeutics & Marketing
- Drugs: Abuse and Addiction - Effect on Brain
- Neuropathology & Neurogenetics
- Neuroepidemology & Critical care Neurology
Participants are requested to select and submit their abstracts in the any of these sessions. Please find instructions for submission in guidelines page, Guidelines and participant can select either oral presentation or poster presentation or E-poster.
Neurology-2018 Abstract Submission starts from January 15, 2018. All the abstracts should be submitted through online abstract submission or can be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org